- ON-LINE ENGLISH TEACHER/TUTOR 2020 – PRESENT Currently tutoring private Thai professional students in legal and creative writing – using the ZOOM.US platform.
- EDUFIRST ENGLISH SCHOOL 2018 – 2020 English Instructor; teaching students IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, business writing and English for marketing classes.LANGUAGE EXPRESS BANGKOK: 2016 – 2018 English Teacher; teaching LXP methodology classes.
- EDUFIRST ENGLISH SCHOOL 2012 – 2016 English Instructor; teaching students IELTS, TOEFL, business writing and English for marketing classes.
- BANGKOK UNIVERSITY 2016 – 2017 Part-time lecturer: Taught telecommunications arts and writing for mass – media classes to undergraduate students at BUIC campus.
- ROYAL THAI NAVY LANGUAGE CENTER: 2009 – 2012 English / Military Subjects instructor – taught American military English courses, radio – telephone, rules of engagement, and many other military and general English classes to Royal Thai Navy, Marine officers and NCO’s in the government language center in Bangkok/Fleet Training Command in Sattahip..
- MUANG HIGH SCHOOL, PHUKET THAILAND 2006 – 2008 Head English teacher – supervised several English teachers, as well as taught P1,2,3 and M1 at Muang Phuket school in Rawai.
- ENGLISH FIRST BANGKOK: 2004-2006 Corporate training manager: Primary duties included; selling accounts as well as teaching ESL to company employees (on site) at EVA Air, Pro-Face – human machine interface, Inc.
- ELT CAREER TRAINING CENTER, BANGKOK 2002-2004 Manager/CAI instructor: Computer-assisted instruction trainer. Manager of Thai CDROM educational development team, creating CD catalogue for Thai department of education program.
- SONY VEKTOR ENGLISH SYSTEMS INC. BANGKOK 2003-2004 English consultant – Corporate Distance Language learning (CDLL). Tutor: Primary duties included; on-site English consulting at Glaxo Smith Kline Inc., as well as managing an ongoing CDLL account for PTT Petrochemicals Inc.
- MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY, BANGKOK 2001-2003 Pre-college instructor: Primary duties included; teaching Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) to Thai English teachers and Thai pre-college students in ESL and Business English Classes utilizing the Net-Support School Software and interactive CD-ROM based programs. Other duties included traditional classroom instruction in ESL as well as assignment and management of drama courses and final presentations.
- NAGOYA UNIVERSITY OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION JAPAN 1999-2000 Self-Access Center Coordinator: Designed and implemented a computer and audio/visual based self-access language learning center in the university library. Also taught computer – assisted language learning (CALL) classes – utilizing the internet and interactive CD-ROM based programs.
- T.O.T INC, HONOLULU, HAWAII 1998-1999 Consultant/tutor. Worked as an assistant to the company president. Duties included consulting and advising – during administrative, business and personal interactions. Also tutored company staff in English and communication – skills.
- GOSE PREFECTURAL HIGH SCHOOL GOSE, JAPAN 1997-1998 English teacher. Taught English, American – culture and communication techniques to Japanese high school students.
- ALU LIKE HAWAII COMPUTER TRAINING CENTER HONOLULU, HAWAII 1995-1997 Business technologies instructor: Taught keyboarding and computer literacy>to students of Hawaiian ancestry. Also managed the computer – lab and assisted in instruction during private contract classes.
- KAMEHAMEHA SCHOOL SYSTEM HONOLULU, HAWAII 1994-1995 Educational technologies advisor / instructor: Taught Macintosh computer, hypermedia and other telecommunications – based teaching skills to local Oahu junior and senior high school teachers.
- SEIWA GAKUEN HIGH SCHOOL SENDAI, JAPAN 1992-1994 English teacher. Designed and implemented new classroom teaching techniques into the school system.
- U.S. COAST GUARD * USCG HQ WASHINGTON, D.C. ** D14 HONOLULU HAWAII *1979-1983 and **1985-1988 >Administrative assistant: Performed duties as a computer specialist, payroll – auditor, and training and education officer. While assigned to the national narcotics boarder interdiction system (NNBIS) worked as an aide to the director / non-commissioned liaison officer – between the U.S. Coast Guard and local law enforcement and other federal agencies.